Busy Weeks...
Sometimes I feel like my life is too empty, and like I spend my life stuck in my apartment with nothing to do. But some weeks it's just the opposite, and I mark those as "good weeks" on my calendar.
I'm getting way behind on my junk tv viewing... "When it rains it pours" isn't the right idiom… Is there a similar one for good events? "Good things come to those who wait" ? Accurate, but not what I was aiming for. Oh well, I don't need to name it to enjoy it!
| Sunday | I went kayaking and then drove around Austin trying to find the new Lego Mindstorms (to no avail!). I discovered they're opening a new Half-Price books next to Fry's! |
| Monday | after work I won $32 at poker with my friend Jonathan and his crew. |
| Tuesday | I went biking with my uncle and then we ate at Chuy's (he's in town for a legal conference), and THEN I did three loads of laundry!. |
| Wednesday | I..... went to bed at 6:30pm. Hey, I must have needed it, right? |
| Thursday | was Aikido and then grocery shopping. |
| Friday | is a salsa party (the dip, not the dance) at Carrie's house |
| Saturday | is a going-away party for my friends the Bishops. |
| Sunday | I have a date to go kayaking again with a girl from work... |
I'm getting way behind on my junk tv viewing... "When it rains it pours" isn't the right idiom… Is there a similar one for good events? "Good things come to those who wait" ? Accurate, but not what I was aiming for. Oh well, I don't need to name it to enjoy it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home