Colin's Journal

2006-06-28

Chat with Noel...

10:33 pm
Colin Knox
I am away. Please leave a message.
Noel Geren liar!
» your not away
» your browsing pr0n
11:15 pm
Colin Knox browing GOONIES
» err... browsing.
Noel Geren :-?
Colin Knox Out near the Central Market north of downtown-
Noel Geren interesting
Colin Knox They had a bunch of booths giving away free ssamples of whole foods
» and the Army had a booth,
» with a dozen laptops, set up to play America's Army (the first-person shooter)
» They were giving out free copies of the game on cdrom, too
Noel Geren nice
» did you get one?
Colin Knox yeah
» and then I got some meatloaf and veggies at the cafe, and set up my picnic blanket and some chairs to reserve a spot
» after I finished dinner, about a dozen friends arrived (and 400 strangers),
» and we all watched Goonies on a giant inflatable movie screen
» man, I love this town!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home