posted by Colin at 11:52 PM
Well it is just *PLAIN SAD* that there are 0 comments on this gem so far. I heard some fun haikus on 'Car Talk' one day here are some of my favorites:Stay the patient course.Of little worth is your ire.The network is down. A crash reducesYour expensive computerTo a simple stone. Serious error.All shortcuts have disappeared.Screen. Mind. Both are blank....Your file was so big.It might be very useful.But now it is gone.[see more at:]http://www.cartalk.com/content/read-on/2001/11.24-1.html
By Anonymous, at 11:07 AM
Post a Comment << Home
A private diary that I don't mind people reading.
1 Comments:
Well it is just *PLAIN SAD* that there are 0 comments on this gem so far. I heard some fun haikus on 'Car Talk' one day here are some of my favorites:
Stay the patient course.
Of little worth is your ire.
The network is down.
A crash reduces
Your expensive computer
To a simple stone.
Serious error.
All shortcuts have disappeared.
Screen. Mind. Both are blank....
Your file was so big.
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
[see more at:]
http://www.cartalk.com/content/read-on/2001/11.24-1.html
By
Anonymous, at 11:07 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home