The Real Reason
So, I've been reminded a few times that I really need to start posting to my blog again.
The holdup is, I want the topics of the posts to be roughly chronological, and the last really good post I had in mind was about the "Midnight Madness" scavenger hunt I went on. But it would take a long post to do it any justice, and I'd need to refer to some reference materials, and, dot dot dot. And since then, I've always said "ah, I should blog about this. But not until I finish the midnight madness post."
You see where the flaw in my logic is. So do I, but until now, I've put off doing something about it. But no longer!
The holdup is, I want the topics of the posts to be roughly chronological, and the last really good post I had in mind was about the "Midnight Madness" scavenger hunt I went on. But it would take a long post to do it any justice, and I'd need to refer to some reference materials, and, dot dot dot. And since then, I've always said "ah, I should blog about this. But not until I finish the midnight madness post."
You see where the flaw in my logic is. So do I, but until now, I've put off doing something about it. But no longer!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home