Zombie stories
Just got done reading "Monster Nation", shortly after finishing with "Monster Island" and what there is of the third novel, "Monster Planet".
If you're a fan of zombie stories, (and I know you are!), these are top-of-the-line, master-of-form works of art. And the revolutionary part is, they were published on a blog? How cool is that? A chapter at a time, whole novels, given away for free, with a paypal link at the bottom. I love it when people do creative things with the internet to challenge traditional business models or just to see if they can.
Monster Island
Monster Nation
Monster Planet (not yet complete as of 2005-06-12)
If you're a fan of zombie stories, (and I know you are!), these are top-of-the-line, master-of-form works of art. And the revolutionary part is, they were published on a blog? How cool is that? A chapter at a time, whole novels, given away for free, with a paypal link at the bottom. I love it when people do creative things with the internet to challenge traditional business models or just to see if they can.
Monster Island
Monster Nation
Monster Planet (not yet complete as of 2005-06-12)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home