Happenings of great import
Big day, for all of nothing really happened to me.
Karen gave birth to a healthy baby girl.
Robert (sales lead) has a nasty form of cancer, which has metastasized in his lungs.
The mac has been "in manufacturing" for 6 days. Ironically, the only customization I needed was an additional stick of RAM. I say ironically, because our testbed server at work needed 712 instead of 256, and I checked the model, bought the RAM, installed it, and was back to work in about 45 minutes.
Karen gave birth to a healthy baby girl.
Robert (sales lead) has a nasty form of cancer, which has metastasized in his lungs.
The mac has been "in manufacturing" for 6 days. Ironically, the only customization I needed was an additional stick of RAM. I say ironically, because our testbed server at work needed 712 instead of 256, and I checked the model, bought the RAM, installed it, and was back to work in about 45 minutes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home