Home as Castle vs. Wasp as Invader
Somehow a wasp got into my apartment today... I'd just gotten back from a two hour hike to Subway, and I came home hoping only to take a shower and eat my sandwich. I walked into my bedroom and saw an ENORMOUS wasp hovering over my bed. By the time I'd grabbed my can of Raid (sadly enough, I keep a full one by both doors), he had already hidden; I assumed behind my bed.
To make a long story short, I spent a half hour moving stuff around VERY CAUTIOUSLY, dreading having to clean off whatever I wound up soaking with noxious bug spray.
I finally gave up and went to have my shower, when what should my naked and suprised self find in the bathroom sink but ah HA! The wasp. Anyway, he stuck around long enough to get sprayed, and cleanup was a breeze. And I'm going to go boil my toothbrush.
To make a long story short, I spent a half hour moving stuff around VERY CAUTIOUSLY, dreading having to clean off whatever I wound up soaking with noxious bug spray.
I finally gave up and went to have my shower, when what should my naked and suprised self find in the bathroom sink but ah HA! The wasp. Anyway, he stuck around long enough to get sprayed, and cleanup was a breeze. And I'm going to go boil my toothbrush.

1 Comments:
Uh, don't you think perhaps it's time for a new toothbrush? Though if you've gotta spray down a wasp, I can't think of a better place to do it.
By
Laura, at 2:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home