Big Apple

Look, we made a pilgrimage!
Went back into Manhattan this Sudnay on the way to Ellen's uncle's house in New Cumberland, PA. We tried (once again) to see the Statue of Liberty, but we spent too much time at the Met. That place is even more amazing than the Natural History Museum! (Or at least larger and cheaper to visit). (Look - Ringo's golden drum!)

After the Met, we walked to Whole Foods for a snack, and then caught the A train down to the WTC. But we decided to get off at the half way point and go back to Newark for our car, since we were running way behind schedule and didn't want to keep Ellen's relatives up later than we had to. I was really disappointed, but I guess the statue isn't going anywhere!
And I got to see some other statues that are even older, so that's something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home