Central Park
This is a good time of year to be in Central Park!
We took a train from Newark all the way to 33rd @ 6th in Manhattan, and then spent the rest of the day walking around Central Park and checking out the museums on the east side. Then we hit up a fairly stereotypical diner on 9th and caught subways all the way back to our hotel near Newark International. I checkout google maps - we did about 10 miles on foot! We only went inside one museum, the Natural History one. I bought a new safari hat in the "dinostore", which is a little more Indiana Jones than my last one (plus also I left that one in Austin). Seeing the rest of the museums would require another whole day. This town is huge!
We took a train from Newark all the way to 33rd @ 6th in Manhattan, and then spent the rest of the day walking around Central Park and checking out the museums on the east side. Then we hit up a fairly stereotypical diner on 9th and caught subways all the way back to our hotel near Newark International. I checkout google maps - we did about 10 miles on foot! We only went inside one museum, the Natural History one. I bought a new safari hat in the "dinostore", which is a little more Indiana Jones than my last one (plus also I left that one in Austin). Seeing the rest of the museums would require another whole day. This town is huge!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home