Colin's Journal

2006-02-12

The Casting Game


I thought of a fun new game to play. You get a group of friends, and you take turns saying to each other, "Did you hear they're remaking X?" (where X is an old movie). Then you try to think of the most wildly innapropriate stars possible (and optionally, some terrible plot twists). Everybody goes once per round, winner of the round is the most innapropriate casting and plot twists. For instance;

"Hey, did you hear they're remaking The Diary of Anne Frank? It has Angelina Jolie in the title role, and Robin Williams plays the SS officer that falls in love with her."


or "Hey, did you hear they're remaking Fiddler On the Roof? Starring Gilbert Gottfried as Tevye, and Bobcat Goldthwait in drag as Golde?"

I thought of this game first thing when I woke up this morning. For some reason, as soon as I opened my eyes, I heard the phrase "and Angelina Jolie as Anne Frank" in my head. (Does that make me crazy?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home