Colin's Journal

2008-10-27

Open Wounds

I had a fun bike ride home from work a couple if weeks ago- Saturday night, 2am, I'm exhausted and cold, riding my bike along a pitch-dark trail, and THIS happens! Ugh.

Took about ten days for the wounds to fully close- remind me never to do this again.

6 Comments:

  • OUCH!

    By Blogger slefanizer, at 8:06 PM  

  • You forgot to mention that you were riding one-handed while holding a keychain LED up to illuminate your path. At top speed.

    Or were you trying to illicit sympathy? :-)

    By Blogger Derek, at 6:22 AM  

  • Colin,
    NEVER DO THIS AGAIN.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 PM  

  • Yeah yeah, I missed some details, because I was typing on a phone and it was 2 weeks after the fact. Cut me some slack, Funk Master D!

    By Blogger Colin, at 1:45 PM  

  • Heheh, fair enough. Actually, I should *encourage* posting pics of your scabs -- it's the reason I check this blog every day!

    The "EARS" pic is awesome :-)

    By Blogger Derek, at 6:20 PM  

  • Dude, I know 3 of them are now from me, but this post now has 6 comments! See what happens when you blog? Way to use the iPhone!

    By Blogger Derek, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home