Colin's Journal
2008-08-04
Happy Buddha Not So Happy Anymore
Don't you hate it when you go in to open your restaurant, and the landlord has changed your locks? I wish I had more to say, but this whole post was just an excuse for the lame joke in the headline.
posted by Colin at
5:35 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
A private diary that I don't mind people reading.
Links
GMail
My homepage.
Woefully out of date
Code Drafters LLC
, my friend's software consulting company
Zoomrank
, a great tool for tracking your search engine rankings
WORD
search
Inc.
, my first job in Austin
WTS Inc.
, my second job in Austin
The Killswitch Collective
, my current job
Previous
Crazy Van
The Ho Bus
Anime is weird
Midnight Drummers
Weird ice spikes
New Year's Resolution
Oooh, ooh, I almost forgot!
Ranting about user interfaces
Aggies at the Movies
Mistaken Identity
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home