Colin's Journal

2008-11-03

My Dream

I just had a weird dream... I was back in high school (although everybody looked like they were in their late 20s), and I was in a play/musical. And all the guys in the play had a dance routine where they had to do a whole bunch of stuff in synch. But I was the only guy in the play who wasn't on the football team, and for some reason all the other guys decided that football practice was the best place to plan out what everybody would be doing during the dance, and I wasn't invited to football practice. So I had no idea how to move or where to stand, and so even though all the guys in the play wore identical gray suits with charcoal waistcoats, I stood with the rest of the cast (who didn't participate in the guy's dance number), and I just sorta watched, and the other guys kept glaring at me, like "why'd you even dress that way, if you weren't going to try and participate?"

I wonder what that all means?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home