TSA Sucks
Flying back from Denver, the TSA missed the leatherman I accidentally left in my carry-on. (Thank goodness! It's an engraved gift, with lots of sentimental value and a little bit of fish guts.)
Maybe it's because they spent so much time putting their filthy hands on the spout of my saline solution, and reaching their fingers inside of my underwear and fondling my testicles.
I'm so glad our government is spending 5 billion a year for these yokels to harass innocent people while failing to fulfill their morally dubious and unconstitutional mandate.
Maybe it's because they spent so much time putting their filthy hands on the spout of my saline solution, and reaching their fingers inside of my underwear and fondling my testicles.
I'm so glad our government is spending 5 billion a year for these yokels to harass innocent people while failing to fulfill their morally dubious and unconstitutional mandate.
Only two things have made flying safer since 9/11: the reinforcement of cockpit doors, and the fact that passengers know now to resist hijackers.
-Bruce Schneier

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home