Colin's Journal
2009-07-01
A Bicycle Built For Two
This thing was obviously ridden some distance; I don't think the Alamo
Village is near any housing. I love thattese things still exist and
are apparently practical. *I* won't ever buy one, but I still like the
idea.
posted by Colin at
10:44 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
A private diary that I don't mind people reading.
Links
GMail
My homepage.
Woefully out of date
Code Drafters LLC
, my friend's software consulting company
Zoomrank
, a great tool for tracking your search engine rankings
WORD
search
Inc.
, my first job in Austin
WTS Inc.
, my second job in Austin
The Killswitch Collective
, my current job
Previous
Mighty Hunter
Indiana Jones Hat
B1k3 P4rk
Vandalism
Happy New Year!
Six Dogs in a Car
Uno's Pizzeria
Creative truck repairs
Deer Abby
Knox Box
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home